Here’s the recipe for our cream puffs, it’s simple and fun:
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Heat butter and water on stove until boiling
3. Add flour and turn heat to low, stir for one minute
4.Once flour is thoroughly mixed in, removed from heat and add eggs all at once. Stir quickly, make sure the eggs don’t cook.
5. Drop spoon fulls of batter on to an un-greased cookie sheet, cook for 30-45 minutes. Or until puffed and golden brown.
6. Cut tops off and remove extra dough. Spoon in filling and replace tops.
(here are some ideas of fillings, we like the whipped cream and fruit the best!)